Believers Church Benevolence Ministry
Our Benevolence Ministry offers assistance with utilities. If you would like to apply for assistance, applications are accepted Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
Appointments are scheduled based on when we receive the application and must be handed in by the person requesting assistance. It usually takes 1-3 weeks to complete our process and assistance is normally between $50 and $100.
We are not able to provide emergency assistance.
Click here to view the Lent Document.
Click here to view the orphan or son handout from Sunday, March 11th: Orphan or son handout
The 3 Circles: Sharing the Gospel
Prayer Tool: Be Anxious for Nothing: Be Anxious For Nothing – Tool
Father’s Day Prayer Challenge from Gyle’s message on Sunday, June 18, 2017: Fathers Day Prayer Challenge Guide
Click on one of the links below to read a PDF file.
- Beloved (word given by Joe Spann on Easter 2016)
- Voters Guide (2016)
- What is First Principles? (Fall Foundations 2016)
- Word on June 2016 from Brittany Oelze
- What Father Is Like (6.19.16)
- Topical Studies: Pleasing (3.13.16)
- Gospel Statement 10.16.15
- Early Church and Government
- A Statement of Beliefs Concerning Homosexuality
- What is Church? (7.19.15)
- The Bible and Homosexuality
- D-group Questions (4.17.15) (preached 5.17.15)
- Gospel Discovery Scriptures
- Nicene Creed
- The Gospel in our lives
- Second Coming of Jesus Scriptures